How to Get Out From Under Your Mortgage Pressure and get a fresh start!
The Phoenix real estate market is in a battle. On the one hand, home prices and interest rates are at all-time lows. But on the other hand, many homeowners find themselves upside-down owing more than their home is worth and in a world of hurt. There are more unanswered questions pertaining to the mortgage mess than there are solid definitive answers on what to do.
We are in a real estate market that is virtually unprecedented, and many Arizonians don’t know what to do with their properties, how to get answers from their mortgage compnies or how to navigate the Mortgage Maze.
The stress that the Mortgage Mess has placed on families in our community is almost unbearable. Many people feel helpless and hopeless. There seems to be few options and resources available to help homeowners navigate the maze of red tape and communicate with slow to act mortgage companies
The Mortgage Maze Alliance is a group of Real Estate Experts that have banded together to provide free informational seminars to help our friends, family and neighbors make informed decisions.
In our free seminars will show you how to navigate through the mortgage maze and overcome your personal real estate obstacles. Our combined experience in working with homeowners over the last 15+ years allows us to speak with confidence about what your best plan of action should be. Among other things, in our seminar, we cover:
• 8 Options to Foreclosure (We find that most people are unaware of this crucial information). This might be the answer to your current mortgage crisis.
• 3 Mortgage Maze Alliance Tips that if you are not aware of could cost you Tens of Thousands of Dollars when dealing with your mortgage company.
We will also cover frequently asked questions, including
• What are the legal ramifications of Foreclosures, Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure & Shortsales?
• How is my credit score affected?
• How soon can I buy a home if I sell my home for less than I owe?
We will show you how to take control and aggressively move past the Mortgage Debacle our Country is in.
Sign up today!